Our Chapel was part of the original Allen Dryden, Sr. design for FPC from the 1940’s and seats approximately 90. The original design remains with more recent updates in lighting and seat cushions. Several special gifts give the chapel its’ ageless atmosphere. The 150-year-old Miller Organ was donated by longtime FPC member Anna Bacon Gamble. The stool given by Mrs. J. Fred Johnson. The Grand piano was a gift of Rod and Barbara Gerwe. The Good Shepherd stain glass (1940’s) was given in memory of Nancy Gardner Gunther by her husband Felix. The Chapel door stain glass (2004) is a memorial to Ann Brooks Shivell designed by FPC member Allen Dryden, Jr. The chapel is available for small or intimate weddings, funerals, baptisms, and other functions.