Church night suppers will resume on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. This wonderful fellowship gathering takes place every Wednesday evening (until May) in the Fellowship Center at First Presbyterian Church. Members and guests come together to enjoy a delicious meal followed by a brief Bible Study or family-oriented program. We invite you and your family to drop by and enjoy a delightful evening. You can be assured of a warm welcome and we know you will want to come time and again.
The current schedule is as follows:
- February 22 – Ash Wednesday Salad Bar and Potato Bar followed by a worship service.
- March 1 – Soup Fest – Bible Study Session One
- March 8 – Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup – Bible Study Session Two
- March 15 – Care Ministry Dinner – No Bible Study – Separate event registration
- March 22 – Braeden’s Barbecue – Bible Study Session Three
- March 29 – Panda Express – Bible Study Session Four
- April 5 – No Meal – Spring Break
- April 12 – Chef’s Pizza – Outreach Committee Guest Speakers – James Reece and Jim Bare HOPE HAVEN and Shantell Bogle, Executive Director OASIS.
- April 19 – Barberitos – Outreach Committee Guest Speakers – Eliane Menezes, Mission Co- Worker GUATEMALA MISSION (online) and Laura Kelly, Executive Director HABITAT FOR HUMANITY.
- April 26 – Braeden’s Barbecue – Outreach Committee Guest Speakers – Don Royston or Bobby Flowers GRACE HOUSE and Kimberly Hart, Chief Clinical Director (with Loyce Ardemagni, Board Chair) PROVIDENCE MEDICAL CENTER.
To register for the Wednesday meals, except March 15, please click here.